MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: Nick Diaz doesn't return my calls or texts

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 01:13 AM   #43 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
Actually if you did watch the fight you would know his corner said he was winning every round to which most of us at home were agreeing with and only diaz haters were finding small bland reasons to give it to condit, the old diaz 1,2,5 thing is true because those are the most blatant won rounds by nick. And caught off guard or not he still took him down thats like saying JDS' win over cain in the first fight didnt count because cain didn't expect that punch. I swear some of you guys think nick is the same fighter as nate when in reality nick is way better in every area than his brother.
Actually most of us were not agreeing with it and i actually think Rogan even mentioned it and said "wtf he isnt winning I dont know why his corner would lie to him." or something along those lines.