MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: Nick Diaz doesn't return my calls or texts

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 01:30 AM   #46 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Each his own.

I knew what my schedule was going to be like before i got this job and i agreed to it. If i want a day off i put in for it... if my boss needs me to come in on my off day or something but i cant or i dont want to i pick up the phone and let him know i cant.

I dont know what your situation is so i wont speak on it. But i know that there is a Pre/Post fight conference for each PPV and i know that Diaz signs a contract agreeing to show up to it before each fight is booked. So he should be there...

Plus going to a conference isnt even work imo. So even if i was sick id still show up to it. I do a physical labor job so being sick and going to work can be a bit much though i still worked for a week while having Mono. But if i was in Diazes position id be so incredibly happy and id love to go to a conference. If only cause i know how lucky i am and that i know there are people out there that work 100x harder then me for a fraction of the pay.
You say that like you think diaz is a happy person who has had jobs in the past, I love nick but I bet you anything besides fighting he has never had an everyday job like most of us have, and the only time I ever see nick happy is when I see his stuff he comments on and likes in my youtube feed and his videos he uploads.

But in the end it was an unintentionally smart move for nick to not show up to the conference since they apparently paid him a lot just to show up the next time and he also got an extra payment for fighting penn and condit was left with no one when GSP got injured. Just because Nick doesn't answer dana's calls doesn't mean we're gonna have a repeat of the 137 press conference.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote