MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: Nick Diaz doesn't return my calls or texts

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 01:37 AM   #47 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
You say that like you think diaz is a happy person who has had jobs in the past, I love nick but I bet you anything besides fighting he has never had an everyday job like most of us have, and the only time I ever see nick happy is when I see his stuff he comments on and likes in my youtube feed and his videos he uploads.

But in the end it was an unintentionally smart move for nick to not show up to the conference since they apparently paid him a lot just to show up the next time and he also got an extra payment for fighting penn and condit was left with no one when GSP got injured. Just because Nick doesn't answer dana's calls doesn't mean we're gonna have a repeat of the 137 press conference.
Are you trying to argue something??? im confused.