MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS wants a rematch ASAP

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 01:45 AM   #54 (permalink)
Calminian
Welterweight

Calminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
After reading some of the things you've written in here, that doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Take care friend, i'll send you a pos rep and a happy message when Cain beats Junior in the rubber match.
Well, I have a feeling you're going to be one sad dude when that day comes. JDS lost, but showed some remarkable heart and skill, even though he was out on his feet the entire fight. If he can survive and even score some shots in that state, imagine what he can do with a clear head.

I like both fighters but would have to give JDS the edge in III. Hope it comes soon, though my guess is minimum of one year.
Calminian is offline   Reply With Quote