MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS wants a rematch ASAP

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 01:48 AM   #55 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calminian View Post
Well, I have a feeling you're going to be one sad dude when that day comes. JDS lost, but showed some remarkable heart and skill, even though he was out on his feet the entire fight. If he can survive and even score some shots in that state, imagine what he can do with a clear head.

I like both fighters but would have to give JDS the edge in III. Hope it comes soon, though my guess is minimum of one year.
If Cain didn't exist then i'd be perfectly happy with JDS as champ He's a lovely guy, he was getting very arrogant before the fight though. Calling out the Klitschkos, saying he could win the Olympics, etc. We will see a better JDS in the 3rd fight, but we'll see a better Cain too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jags View Post
JDS should have to do what Cain did go and have another fight win it and get the rematch.
The only issue is when Werdum and Overeem both win their next fights they'll have a better argument for a title fight. The same couldn't be said for the title scene pre Cain V JDS 2.

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote