MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: Nick Diaz doesn't return my calls or texts

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 01:55 AM   #49 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
No, I just replied to when you said if I was diaz I would be happy to attend this press conference like you think diaz is a happy person who wants to do all of this and has had a everyday job before where he had to meet his obligations. Cesar Gracie is the diaz bros father figure so that should tell you what kind of way they were raised.
Well im saying what I would be like. And i know alot of other people who would be even more happy to get the opportunity that Diaz has.

I dont know if Diaz is happy or feels lucky to be a UFC fighter. (Though if the guy cant make it to a conference there probably is no way he would survive working a 9 to 5 30k a year job.)

Im mostly just commenting on the person that is comparing Diazes situation to ours.

though i agree with what you said. Which is why i wasnt sure if u were arguing something.