MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: Nick Diaz doesn't return my calls or texts

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 03:01 AM   #50 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Well im saying what I would be like. And i know alot of other people who would be even more happy to get the opportunity that Diaz has.

I dont know if Diaz is happy or feels lucky to be a UFC fighter. (Though if the guy cant make it to a conference there probably is no way he would survive working a 9 to 5 30k a year job.)

Im mostly just commenting on the person that is comparing Diazes situation to ours.

though i agree with what you said. Which is why i wasnt sure if u were arguing something.
yeah no I wasn't arguing just stating, I have no idea though why people feel the need to be tmz outraged on cases like the diaz brothers just let them be, I wish I could say the same about badr hari who I also like but he gets himself in beyond horrible situations and now he's in amersterdam jail for an indefinite amount of time losing huge amounts of weight

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is online now   Reply With Quote