MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: Nick Diaz doesn't return my calls or texts

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 03:15 AM   #53 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
im fairly confident that nick won't let it happen twice or at the very least cesar gracie and the team will force him to go there especially since nate had to do it for the benderson title fight. The worst thing about MMA besides the TMZ parts is that the reporters always repeat the same questions and most of the are uninteresting and I have heard quite a few fighters say it annoys them to no end to continually having to deal with that.
Yeah i always think about that. I feel like if me or you or someone else on this forum was a reporter that we would be able to come up with some unique questions. Since if i pull up 5 interviews of a fighter leading up to the PPV. 90% of those questions will be the same just worded differently and same with the answers.

I know Chael actually just repeats the same answer over and over again. And has talked about how he gets the same question over and over again.