MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: Nick Diaz doesn't return my calls or texts

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 02:22 AM   #56 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
Exactly, it's like when a stupid audience member at acomedy show goes derrr do the joke I like again, enough already why are you getting paid for all this crap, not to mention the constant instigating and the reporters trying to always tell dana what fight to make and what fights don't make sense and what cards suck on paper.
I wonder if reporters watch some interviews and think to themselves "Hmm maybe i shouldn't ask that question since its already been answered 100x"

You would think they would do that... but it seems they dont.