MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - [Rumor] Goldberg out for undisclosed amount of time due to rehab.

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 04:52 AM   #40 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOM View Post
I couldn't disagree more, there is absolutely something wrong with the drug itself. Adderall (or a light meth as you put it) was banned many years ago in Canada and presently it's classified as a class 1 substance, putting it right up there with cocaine and heroin. Basically it's poison like all the rest, people just can't differentiate between what some thug on the street is selling and what the "nice" drug dealer (pharma) on wall street is selling the public legally in certain countries.

The problem is knowledge or lack there of. There is no difference other than one dealer having a license to ruin people's lives.
The dose makes a poison. And there is a very big difference. For one the stuff you get at the pharmacy is pure and is reasonably dosed. No residue of other substances that might have more adverse effects.

Secondly, heroine and cocaine were used in medicine not very long ago and they're very effective. The reason why they're now blacklisted is because people were/are abusing them. Plus there are safer substances nowadays that are still dangerous but obviously there's a risk/reward situation here. By the way, marijuana is on the very same list in a lot of countries(not in Canada as far as I know).

The problem is knowledge and that's what your pharmacist is supposed to be there for. Sadly in most countries the pharmacist has become just another salesman. That's why I hear "I don't want chemistry, I want something natural." every day. When I tell them that morphine and cocaine is just as natural as tobacco, chocolate, caffeine and alcohol they usually won't believe me.