MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 06:02 AM   #25449 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
I want torres gone, he's the reason why so many managers have felt the axe of roman because he has roman's ear and was also a large investment by roman to which he doesn't want to fall flat in his face again after schevchenko and yhirkov failed. Does Newcastle need money? I can't believe they let us have him for that cheap. Jovetic I doubt would be sold to us but falcao and higuain would do fine
hopefully Lukaku will develop over the next couple of years and i'm pretty confident that Oscar will be very good aswell. I want us to sign some young guys so we can actually build a team for the future.

oh and our coach should be Gianfranco Zola