MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - [Rumor] Goldberg out for undisclosed amount of time due to rehab.

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 09:44 AM   #49 (permalink)
gigogreco
MMA Fanatic

gigogreco has a spectacular aura aboutgigogreco has a spectacular aura aboutgigogreco has a spectacular aura aboutgigogreco has a spectacular aura aboutgigogreco has a spectacular aura aboutgigogreco has a spectacular aura aboutgigogreco has a spectacular aura aboutgigogreco has a spectacular aura aboutgigogreco has a spectacular aura aboutgigogreco has a spectacular aura aboutgigogreco has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterl View Post
I'll start out this post by saying I'm not trying to drag this thread off topic and I smoke like once a month so I'm not the typical pothead defending weed here.

That being said, the symptoms you are describing at least from actute marijuana detox are exceedingly rare. The people that get themselves in actual issues with pot are the ones smoking multiple times a day, but more importantly allowing others to influence them into other drugs. Many wil never admit to cocaine use, but will freely admit to pot use. This misleads people around them into thinking marijuana is causing more serious symptoms. I don't believe in legalization for all recreational purposes, but a regulated medical system makes too much sense to me.
i seem to recall me using the words "weed junkie", which would leave a person like you, out of such equation

Weed can affect you physically for a long time, People often have a hard time sleeping and that can take a long time to rectify. The body and mind, simply cant relax the way it usually does. The worst period is af course the first week or so.

Nope those reactions arent rare, quite the opposite. Those who smoke on a daily basis and quit, will more often then not, get exactly those physical reactions. If you dont believe me, try it out

it is physically addictive, as i said, otherwise daily users wouldnt have those reactions. Whether or not weed is as bad as other drugs, really wasnt relevant to the point i was making.

we are way of topic it seems, but nevertheless a civil debate, i do not want to take this further off topic and i guess we both expressed our pov. So im out. happy new years to you and a get well to the babbling ufc man