MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Floyd Mayweather bet 197 thousand on Cain Velasquez to beat Junior dos Santos.

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 12:46 PM   #47 (permalink)
HadouKEN
MMA Fanatic

HadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
LOL. Sergio is too big. But when he agreed on a weight with JMM a 2 weight class smaller man....he even came in over the limit and paid him off to be ok with it. But that is perfectly fine.

Mayweather is great. Probably is the best WW, I admit that. But his record has been hand picked and he refuses to take fights when he "should". He fights a guy like Cotto not when he was undefeated. But when he was already damaged goods. Mayweather doesn't fight anyone in his way, he fights the fights best for him, always.

I'd rather back a guy like Manny. He was winning that fight and could have set cruise control Instead he jumps right in for a big shot at the very end of a round he had won and got caught. That was one of the better back and forth fights of the year and it didn't even go halfway. Mayweather may defensive box Manny or Aleverez up all night, but I'd rather pay for a Manny/JMM 5th fight over Mayweather vs. bums. Because they give the crowd and watchers a show and aren't afraid to lose.
I'm not sure why you would back Manny, he does the same thing you are accusing Floyd of.
HadouKEN is offline   Reply With Quote