MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - [Rumor] Goldberg out for undisclosed amount of time due to rehab.

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 01:18 PM   #58 (permalink)
Fieos
Lightweight

Fieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOM View Post
When's the last time a person has died from too much oxygen or water? Please stop trying to justify everything as a poison and realize there is a huge difference in ingesting too much chocolate and ingesting cocaine. One will kill you instantly if you go a little overboard, the other not so much, even if you go way overboard.

Furthermore antibiotics *help* you fight off only certain bacterias but do nothing for viruses, they aren't a cure and don't heal you, your own body does that. I'll go as far and say they do more damage in the long run because your body becomes reliant on them instead of fighting off disease(s) on it's own. People who take flu shots every year are more susceptible to getting worse flu's because their own system forgets how to do it on it's own. That sounds like a problem to me, not help.
I forgot my tinfoil hat... Can I borrow yours? If you honestly believe antibiotics and vaccines are contrary to a healthy species you are nuts. Small Pox, Polio, Bubonic Plague..... Vaccines and antiobiotics changed history. We may over-use them; but if provided as designed they save lives.