MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who would win? Ultimate Teammate Edition

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 12:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
Barao over Aldo and Tex over Machida? Interesting picks. I think both would be wildly entertaining fights and I think all fights listed have the potential to be competitive.
Barao has super impressed me thus far, Aldo IMO really has only had moments of brilliance. I watch Aldo fight Florian and am utterly unimpressed then you have the Mendes fight which was a thing of beauty I am really not as sold on Aldo as most.

Tex/Machida I look at like this Machida's big thing is he is "elusive" right, well if he is training with somebody then they likely know how to catch him, they have had hundred of rounds to figure Lyoto's game out not the 3 or 5 the guys who fight him usually do.

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Rafael Silva*Zach Makovsky*Michael Page

Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote