MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who would win? Ultimate Teammate Edition

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 01:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
Barao has super impressed me thus far, Aldo IMO really has only had moments of brilliance. I watch Aldo fight Florian and am utterly unimpressed then you have the Mendes fight which was a thing of beauty I am really not as sold on Aldo as most.

Tex/Machida I look at like this Machida's big thing is he is "elusive" right, well if he is training with somebody then they likely know how to catch him, they have had hundred of rounds to figure Lyoto's game out not the 3 or 5 the guys who fight him usually do.
It goes both ways. It's not like Glover figured out Machida while Machida learned nothing about Glover.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote