MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - [Rumor] Goldberg out for undisclosed amount of time due to rehab.

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 12:41 PM   #59 (permalink)
BOOM
Bantamweight

BOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong way
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieos View Post
I forgot my tinfoil hat... Can I borrow yours? If you honestly believe antibiotics and vaccines are contrary to a healthy species you are nuts. Small Pox, Polio, Bubonic Plague..... Vaccines and antiobiotics changed history. We may over-use them; but if provided as designed they save lives.
You need to read over my post(s) again, I said they do help for certain things. They just aren't a cure. Antibiotics only help your body fight off certain infections caused by bacteria (they do nothing against viruses) which are attacking you and prolonging it so that your own body can deal with it.

Knowledge is the most powerful drug of all so you can throw your tinfoil hat away. I certainly don't have one for you to borrow either.