MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - [Rumor] Goldberg out for undisclosed amount of time due to rehab.

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 02:01 PM   #62 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Lmao... Adderall... really???

I have a few friends who were on Adderall since middle school cause of their ADHD and even their not addicted to it. They actually prefer not taking it if they didnt act so freaking hyper without it.

One of my friends actually gave me a whole bottle when i asked him about giving me a few to see what its like. And quiet honestly i didnt feel anything... maybe a slight caffein type feeling but thats about it. I still actually have the pills in a drawer 5 years later... and thats after giving a bunch away to a lady friend who wanted to take them to "Help with her HW" (Yea im sure).

So this is quiet funny to me and i like to think its not true haha.
Well you obviously are pretty ignorant to the subject. What are you 18 and think you understand the prescription because your middle school buddies gave you some? Did you take 3, 4, 5, 6 at a time?

You have the pills still from high school? After giving a bunch away? Did you take 2 and think you know all about them? Haha, you are a regular guru on this subject.