MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: Nick Diaz doesn't return my calls or texts

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 03:53 PM   #60 (permalink)
DrFunk
Amateur

DrFunk is a glorious beacon of lightDrFunk is a glorious beacon of lightDrFunk is a glorious beacon of lightDrFunk is a glorious beacon of lightDrFunk is a glorious beacon of lightDrFunk is a glorious beacon of lightDrFunk is a glorious beacon of lightDrFunk is a glorious beacon of lightDrFunk is a glorious beacon of lightDrFunk is a glorious beacon of lightDrFunk is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
I don't play hooky, maybe that makes me weird but if I ever found out one of the guys that works under me was faking it I would be doing everything in my power to get them fired. It also infuriates me if people don't answer there phone when I need to get a hold of them.

your right Nick is a regular guy and if most people with a serious job didn't answer there bosses calls then they would likely lose there job.

Nick Diaz is acts like a spoiled entitled bitch, I have a job that requires me to take drug tests so its simple I don't do drugs, I have a job that requires me to answer my bosses calls so I do and when my job requires me to be somewhere at a certain time I am there. Because that is what regular guys do, its what grown ass men do. Its part of being a grown up and taking responsibility for your life something Nick Diaz has never done. He makes excuses when he loses, he doesn't stick to his commitments. Nick Diaz is a useless waste of skin and watching GSP pound his face into utter oblivion will make me so happy.
Toxic, I respect all your posts but honestly when has Nick Diaz EVER shown to be a grown man? He's a prime example of how age can sometimes have no reflection with maturity. I wouldn't be surprised he gets sacked if he fails to show at the presser. Then we'll hear him bash GSP about how he's trying to "dodge" him yet again.
DrFunk is offline   Reply With Quote