MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS wants a rematch ASAP

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 03:06 PM   #73 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOM View Post
I think being normal or yourself instead of acting or trying to be something you're not brushes of well with the public because more people can relate to it. Once they step in the ring the switch gets turned on and it's beast mode ala Fedor. People love that in my opinion, more so then anything else.
That's true, really true but Fedor had no personality either.

I'm meaning when you here them talk etc. you never see Cain laughing or angry or show any real emotion when he speaks. I'm not saying he should act, I'm just saying he has very little personality and that's ok... Not everyone can be pat Barry.

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote