MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS wants a rematch ASAP

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 04:10 PM   #75 (permalink)
rul3z
Flyweight

rul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
That's true, really true but Fedor had no personality either.

I'm meaning when you here them talk etc. you never see Cain laughing or angry or show any real emotion when he speaks. I'm not saying he should act, I'm just saying he has very little personality and that's ok... Not everyone can be pat Barry.
Do you mean that he needs to laugh or show emotions to have a personality? If thats what you say? I disagree.

Some don't show their true personality easily. Some are very illusional and hard to predict. I think they are the most ferious guys. You can't predict what they will do if you don't know how they will react!

Maybe I'm talking philosophy

Fedor Emelianenko | Anderson Silva | Junior Dos Santos | Lyoto Machida | Carlos Condit | Frankie Edgar | Erick Silva
rul3z is offline   Reply With Quote