MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS wants a rematch ASAP

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 03:17 PM   #76 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by rul3z View Post
Do you mean that he needs to laugh or show emotions to have a personality? If thats what you say? I disagree.

Some don't show their true personality easily. Some are very illusional and hard to predict. I think they are the most ferious guys. You can't predict what they will do if you don't know how they will react!

Maybe I'm talking philosophy
Without showing emotion I don't see how you can show personality. I don't mean extremes, even something little like a grin in conversation or a frown or anything other thane a stone emotionless face. The only glimpse of emotion I have ever seen from Cain is when he raised his arms and fell to the floor after he beat JDS.

I dunno, maybe it's just me sees it like that?

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote