MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS wants a rematch ASAP

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 03:22 PM   #77 (permalink)
BOOM
Bantamweight

BOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong way
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
That's true, really true but Fedor had no personality either.

I'm meaning when you here them talk etc. you never see Cain laughing or angry or show any real emotion when he speaks. I'm not saying he should act, I'm just saying he has very little personality and that's ok... Not everyone can be pat Barry.
Fedor having no personality was/is a myth in my opinion, the truth is he was just your ordinary family guy that lived next door who would rather go for a walk with his wife and kids at the park (like Cain). Then he would walk into the ring, calm and collected, nothing flashy, not ripped like some of the juice heads (instead a little chubby) and just proceeded to slay everyone once the bell rang.