MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - [Rumor] Goldberg out for undisclosed amount of time due to rehab.

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 03:26 PM   #63 (permalink)
Soakked
Welterweight

Soakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
^Normally people who are heavy weed smokers can quit smoking weed with just a day or two of minor adverse effects. Even if they quit cold turkey they'd be fine without meds within a short time. The same can't be said about nicotine, alcohol, opiods or benzodiazepines. All in all weed addiction is a lot more psychological than physical.

That said, even psychological addictions can cause symptoms of withdrawal.
QFT. Speaking first hand as a heavy pot smoker, weed is definitely psychologically addictive for me. Physiologically addictive not so much. Nicotine is the bane of my existence though, addictive in every way .

Honestly when I first read the thread title, I pictured Goldie snorting coke off of some skank hooker's crack kinda like a family guy skit.
"Let them see that their words can cut you, and you'll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name, take it, make it your own. Then they can't hurt you with it anymore." - Tyrion Lannister