MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: Nick Diaz doesn't return my calls or texts

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 07:04 PM   #87 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
Grapple, you're opinion changes depending on if I agree with you or not. In the Cain thread you're all repping me and stuff cause I thought he would win, but now you say I'm one of the bad members because I disagree with you? Stop being a girl. I'm just disagreeing cause Nick seems like a badass to me and probably wouldnt give a shit about the coorperate side of things.
I was also heavily intoxicated at the time of repping you

I didn't say you were one of the bad guys. There are no bad guys, it's a bloody internet forum. But you, OWNS and Sideways do share remarkable similarities when posting.

I.E - Cain Velasquez beats Tyson Fury in a boxing bout is equally as ridiculous as UFC OWNS' claim that JDS lost because he was too muscular. In before a UFC video/interview is posted directly from Sideways facebook wall!
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote