MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: Nick Diaz doesn't return my calls or texts

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 07:15 PM   #92 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
Doesn't your own brother have anxiety disorder?

You should know what it's like for him.

@Grapple, I think that AmdM is BobbyCooper. I could be wrong, but that's just what I think.
He can answer a phone, but that's not the point.

What I mean is, Diaz does interviews and shit all the time. He talks in front of thousands of people, confidently calling out GSP and shit. And we're not talking about the press conference here, which may indeed cause anxiety, but it's a phonecall to a guy he's spoke to and argued with time and time again. He surley doesnt freak out the second he receives a general phonecall from Dana. How was the fight arranged in the first place? Diaz was fine and dandy when he got that call wasn't he? Or the call to join UFC? I just think he couldnt give a damn what Dana has to say. The way he's thinking is that he's a fighter, if he fights, that's mission accomplished. He'll turn up to the presser but he doesnt want to deal with the suits any more than he has to, and he doesnt think he has to.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner

VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote