MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: Nick Diaz doesn't return my calls or texts

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 07:23 PM   #95 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
Are people under the assumption that Nick not returning Dana's calls or texts is a recent discovery? The way I read it is that Diaz has never bothered to answer the phone to Dana or ever text him back. These are things he's probably never done even since his early UFC days.

I remember a vlog with Dana a while back where he said that "Diaz is different, he's not like the other guys, I walked past Diaz down the corridor before and he just blanked and ignored me, we gotta work with him differently". Diaz has always been like this, and Dana probably settles all of the media/contract arrangements directly with Diaz' management team, rather than Nick himself.
THIS is all I was saying.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote