MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: Nick Diaz doesn't return my calls or texts

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 09:22 PM   #104 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
Why would I be mad? I don't measure my life against others. I don't even really hate him. I just think he's an overrated idiot. That's not hate. That's dislike. I hate very few people in this world and no fighter will ever end up on this list. I need more from someone than idiotic actions to hate them.

You are the one getting out of sorts anytime someone even makes a joke about him. You give more of a **** about what people think about him than he does. So you just jump and defend him from every slight - real or imagined - and call people haters. As if they have to acknowledge and love the fighter who's balls are so firmly embedded in your mouth.

Guess what? We don't. I made a joke. You overreacted. Just like the last Diaz thread and the one before that and the one before that. Have you ever thought about calming down and maybe not living up to the second half of your name?

And, by the by, the brb stuff is as gay as 8 guys ******* 9 guys. Just sayin'.

Have fun frothing, Grap! I'm not returning to the thread to listen to you ramble!
You're obviously mad, most of your posts are all angry, negative rants about one fighter or another, or negatively rambling on about another topic. You even said in another thread a while back that you weren't going to get mad and worked up like you usually do when posting for a particular reply. You don't ever really have any thing positive to say about any thing or any one, which tells me all I need to know.

And yes, the classic narcissistic deadman conclusion to the post. "I've said my piece now, so I'll ignore any thing else you respond with". Classy.

Stop hating, start appreciating. Live, laugh, love.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote