MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: Nick Diaz doesn't return my calls or texts

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 08:23 PM   #105 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
What about Daley or Noons?
In SF, shit was done Nick's way or it wasn't done at all.

I remember a conference call a couple years ago from SF where you could hear Nick smoking bongs in the background. I'll give you more info on that if you're interested, it's a pretty funny story.

Quote:
This will go down as one of the wildest things Nick Diaz did in his MMA career that no one will ever be able to see anymore. On a Strikeforce conference call last January, Scott Coker managed to get Nick Diaz and Marius Žaromskis in one metaphorical room while the media pelted Diaz with soft-ball questions like 'Who do you want to fight next?'. During the conference call, you could hear Nick Diaz sporadically engage in 'other activities' while questions were being asked to other fighters. A couple days later, Nick Diaz posted a video of what he was actually doing in the conference call and it involved him ruthlessly hitting a bong while occasionally playing with nunchucks. Within a couple hours, Nick Diaz decided to remove the video from his YouTube page for the obvious reasons, however a select few did see the clip and someone from the UG gives a brief summary of the activities that took place:

"I was lucky enough to see the vid before he made it private basically hes just sitting around listening to Zaromskis talk on the conference call he walks out of frame, and you clearly hear a nice bong rip he walks back into frame and starts playing with his nunchucks for about 5 minutes sits in front of the camera and just stares into space."

We can only hope that one day this video resurfaces on the net. It's up there on my wish list, right next to 'Global Peace' and 'Having a never ending supply of Adidas shoes'.

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote