MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: Nick Diaz doesn't return my calls or texts

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 09:23 PM   #106 (permalink)
dlxrevolution
Lightweight

dlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level now
As EASY as it would be for me to say I hope this bites Dana White and the UFC in the ass for passing up Hendricks, Diaz needs to get his shit together because I am interested in this fight. I am interested in seeing how Diaz deals with the double Jab, and GSPs power double, how GSP deals with Nick Diaz triathlon esque cardio, and constant pressure.

I don't care what kind of social disorder you have. As a fighter, you have responsibilities to handle, and if you can not handle those responsibilities in order to get to those fights, you are letting the UFC and the UFC fans down.
dlxrevolution is offline   Reply With Quote