MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - [Rumor] Goldberg out for undisclosed amount of time due to rehab.

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 01:04 AM   #67 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
Well you obviously are pretty ignorant to the subject. What are you 18 and think you understand the prescription because your middle school buddies gave you some? Did you take 3, 4, 5, 6 at a time?

You have the pills still from high school? After giving a bunch away? Did you take 2 and think you know all about them? Haha, you are a regular guru on this subject.
Quote:
Did you take 2 and think you know all about them? Haha, you are a regular guru on this subject.
So if i took 10 at a time then all of the sudden id be an expert on this subject?? Is that how it works?? Gotcha.

Quote:
Well you obviously are pretty ignorant to the subject. What are you 18 and think you understand the prescription because your middle school buddies gave you some
Yeah im the ignorant one talking about something i have no clue about. Not you right???? Im the one creating imaginary scenarios about what someone has done and how much knowledge he has on the subject based on those imaginary scenarios, and not you right??

Even though in my post i made absolutely no statments about adderall except that i find this funny due to one of my past experiences. Oh and!! what my friends who have them prescribed have told me.

So please go away troll.

(And btw the bottle had 60 pills in it.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOMDC View Post
What dose were you on? I've personally only tried 30xr's (the strongest) and it's one of the strongest compounds I've had and I've had my fair share of both rx and others. I thought it was literally insanity that I knew over 100 guys in college getting thirty 30mgXR's a month from simply going to the nurse and telling her you have trouble focusing. I seriously doubt many people could sustain health taking the recommended dose.
The guy removed part of the label from the bottle when he gave it to me. But the pills are a white and blue capsule and it actually says 15mg on it so im thinking its obviously a 15mg pill.

I took about 4 or 5 throughout the day and id describe it as a caffeinated to being a somewhat similar to a weak cocaine feeling. I didnt feel the need to take them ever again. Only reason i did them twice is because the first time around i wasnt quiet sure if i even got high so the next time i took more and then i tossed it in the medication drawer at my house. TBH i forgot all about it until this thread.

It shocks me that someone could get addicted to something like that. But then again i think the same thing about cocaine and plenty of people are addicted to that.