MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: Nick Diaz doesn't return my calls or texts

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 01:29 AM   #109 (permalink)
Buakaw_GSP
Bantamweight

Buakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlxrevolution View Post
I am interested in seeing how Diaz deals with the double Jab, and GSPs power double, how GSP deals with Nick Diaz triathlon esque cardio, and constant pressure.
I want to see this fight too, but I have no doubt in my mind that GSP is going to be the one pressuring him. To beat a boxer like Diaz's or JDS, do like Bendo and snipe hiim with kicks first, or do like Cain and get inside, or clinch. Boxers are most comfortable if they stay in boxing range and pick you apart with jabs first. Diaz has never shown to be effective in any clinch situation. Also Diaz isint a particularly good kicker to snipe back. If GSP basically copies either Bendo or Cain, land some strikes to setup the double leg, GnP, and repeat, he is going win convincingly. The only thing people would be able to cheer Diaz for is that he can take punishment, but thats a given. Otherwise its going to be a rout. If Diaz is such a bad ass like his fans claim, I really really hope he doesent screw it up this time and they finally get to fight.

I will stand by my stance and say that Overeem and Cormier are the only two who could be UFC Champions. The others never will be unless it was given to them, and not earned. I like Melendez too but LW is too stacked, he wont make it out. StrikeForce was the little leagues.

Last edited by Buakaw_GSP : 01-04-2013 at 01:37 AM.
Buakaw_GSP is offline   Reply With Quote