MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 02:05 AM   #2267 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Bought Tomb Raider 1, 2 and 3 for $2.49 each on Steam.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App
Oh man i used to love those games. I still remember when i was little and i would play them my dad and mom would watch me and try to help me. Like when im lost on where to go they would start saying stuff like "Oh look jump on that ledge" and most of the time the ledge didnt even really exist or it was the way back or something like that haha. Secretly i always did find playing those games the most fun when i had my family watching me play and get into it. So the nostalgia for Tomb Raider is huge for me.

So massive props to you for buying those games.