MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tyson Fury calls out Cain Valasquez

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 08:50 AM   #35 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Loses? Am I missing something here? 20 fights. 20 wins. 14 Kos. He might not be the most technical but I have yet to see him struggle. As for all the people who say he's shit or whatever, how many 6ft 9" boxers do you know that have the technical abiltiy of a Pacman, Maywether, Marquez? Just saying. Also, not that I'm bothered about reps, I just got a neg with a comment saying 'Naseem Hamed'. Thats it. No sig. Lol, some people are weirdos. Oh well, thats 10 neg reps and 106 pos reps.
I think he was trying to say that he'll lose to the first HW he faces who can throw a decent punch... which I kind of agree with.

The thing about Fury is, he bigs himself up like hes super special... but in truth, hes boring. Just like 99% of the whole boxing HW division.
Soojooko is online now   Reply With Quote