MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tyson Fury calls out Cain Valasquez

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 10:08 AM   #36 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
I think he was trying to say that he'll lose to the first HW he faces who can throw a decent punch... which I kind of agree with.

The thing about Fury is, he bigs himself up like hes super special... but in truth, hes boring. Just like 99% of the whole boxing HW division.
I see. Yeah I agree most of the HW division is boring. I don't know why I just don't really find his matches that boring. I enjoy watching his fights to see if anyone could actually knock him out. He's not as slow as some HW boxers and for a dude who is 6 9" is actually pretty fast. Alot of people seem to be basing his performances on his most high proflie fights such as the Chisora fight and his last fight, the WBC title eliminator against Kevin Johnson, both of which went to decision.

I think people should give him a break. HW Boxing sucks nowadays, and thats probably why I hold Fury in a fairly high regard. No idea why i chose him as my user name though. I registered in 2010 and didn't post until 2011 so can't remember why I chose that name. Everywhere else my user name is Dr Gonzo, in reference to the amazing book by Hunter S. Thompson. Wish I chose that now.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote