MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Michael Bisping makes fun of Belcher, Weidman and Boetsch

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 11:17 AM   #15 (permalink)
MMAnWEED
Bantamweight

MMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level now
I'm a fan of Bisping and see him as a clear top 10 possibly top 5 MW but realistically I can't see him beating Weidman. Stylistically, Bisping I think will edge past Belfort with a boring close decision win playing it safe and could definitely do the same against Belcher. However, Weidman is too well rounded and too fantastic of an athlete that I feel he would overwhelm Bisping and put a savage beating on him.

As for the rest of the elites, we all know it'd be a highlight reel KO for Silva considering all the other "well rounded" fighters who prefer to stand did against him. I also think Okami would be too big and strong of a grappler for Bisping to handle IMO and Sonnen would do better against Bisping the second time around.
MMAnWEED is offline   Reply With Quote