MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: Nick Diaz doesn't return my calls or texts

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 11:27 AM   #125 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Banned

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
I want Diaz to get the title shot. It will be a one sided beatdown that will ensure Diaz is never mistakingly considered an elite fighter again.

Sent from my iPhone using VS Free
I mean I don't like some fighters. Bones, GSP, Reem, Rory, Sanchez....but I'm not that obsessed with hoow they are viewed . I guess I never understood how grown men can dislike or hate certain fighters with such a passion. I don't know any of these guys personally. I'm here for the fights, not to pick my favorite or least favorite soap opera stars.

It will probably be a one-sided beat down with no chance for a finish. But that is the norm against GSP. Condit was handled. Hendricks would get handled. Thats just the way it is.

Elite fighter? Depends what you call elite. Only a handful or so elite fighters in my opinion. Cruz, Aldo, GSP, Anderson, Bones, maybe Rashad, Cain, JDS. maybe Cormier if he comes over and proves it. He went toe to toe with Condit..the #2 WW. He is around the top of the WW division. Whether that is elite or not I'm not sure nor care.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote