MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Floyd Mayweather bet 197 thousand on Cain Velasquez to beat Junior dos Santos.

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 11:43 AM   #48 (permalink)
HadouKEN
MMA Fanatic

HadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
So, wait, let me get this straight...

Floyd would love to fight Canelo.
Canelo, like every other boxer, would love to fight Floyd.

So...he'll probably fight Ghost? Oh of course, sorry for being stupid....................??????????

Floyd will NOT fight Canelo. He will NOT fight Pacquiao, Amir Khan, Sergio Martinez, Tim Bradley etc. etc. Now don't get me wrong, Floyd is the best we've seen this generation and perhaps all time, but if the guys too shit scared to even fight guys he'll easily beat just because they pose some sort of threat...how can you respect that? He's fighting Ghost because Robert is a fuking nobody who's only real relevence is beating a juiced up Berto. Even no heart Ortiz beat up Berto. You know that a kid like Canelo would NEVER, EEEEEEEVVVVVEEEEERRRR, pass up an opprtunity to fight May right? Like, never? May's got like 3 years left on his career and every single boxer around wants a shot before he's gone. Canelo wont have even seen the amount of money he'd even receive for a loss before, and why would a 44(or something)-0 kid be worried anyways? The reason May is fighting Ghost is because, even though according to you he'd love the fight so much, they never even offered it to Canelo because, surprise surprise, Mayweather's a puss*y.

Also, Martinez isn't too big for him. Martinez fights at MW, Mayweather fights at WW. Light MW, bang, fight is on. What? Pacquiao can fight at LMW and Mayweather can't?

I agree with you man! For once in his career I really thought he was going to take a challenge and go into a fight where he is not the favorite to win. Sergio Martinez vs Floyd Mayweather is 50-50 to me, actually I think Martinez would beat him.

Canelo is a big guy and a powerful puncher I would not be shocked if he knocked Mayweather out. Why in the world is he choosing Guerrero?

The ATG took risks and entered fights where they werent the favorite. For example, Ray Leonard came out of retirement and fought Marvin Hagler(the champion!) His own brother said he was scared for Ray's life! When Ali fought a young George Foreman that was great! No one thought Ali stood any chance against Foreman he was supposed to not leave that ring alive, When Ali beat him that was great!

Floyd ain't getting a pass from me on this, SMH! Trying to fight Berto, *facepalm*
HadouKEN is offline   Reply With Quote