MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - [Rumor] Goldberg out for undisclosed amount of time due to rehab.

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 12:21 PM   #68 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
So if i took 10 at a time then all of the sudden id be an expert on this subject?? Is that how it works?? Gotcha.

Yeah im the ignorant one talking about something i have no clue about. Not you right???? Im the one creating imaginary scenarios about what someone has done and how much knowledge he has on the subject based on those imaginary scenarios, and not you right??

Even though in my post i made absolutely no statments about adderall except that i find this funny due to one of my past experiences. Oh and!! what my friends who have them prescribed have told me.

So please go away troll.

(And btw the bottle had 60 pills in it.)

The guy removed part of the label from the bottle when he gave it to me. But the pills are a white and blue capsule and it actually says 15mg on it so im thinking its obviously a 15mg pill.

I took about 4 or 5 throughout the day and id describe it as a caffeinated to being a somewhat similar to a weak cocaine feeling. I didnt feel the need to take them ever again. Only reason i did them twice is because the first time around i wasnt quiet sure if i even got high so the next time i took more and then i tossed it in the medication drawer at my house. TBH i forgot all about it until this thread.

It shocks me that someone could get addicted to something like that. But then again i think the same thing about cocaine and plenty of people are addicted to that.
Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.