MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 12:34 PM   #25505 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
No never. As you said, bitches be crazy and their sole reason for being on this planet is not procreation. Its simply to f*ck with our heads. Thats it. As for the rest of your situation, do what makes you happy brother. I've spent to much of my life trying to make other people happy that I've neglected myself a little and now I'm in a right pickle.
Haha. You don't follow this thread much do you? What got me in this mess is doing what makes me happy. Thanks though man I completely get it. I feel weird refusing to be internet friend with a girl who lived with me for four years and in planned to get married to. Friend told me she probably just wants to creepy on my photos and see who I'm dating now and if they are prettier than her. I want to hope she's not that nuts.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3