MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Floyd Mayweather bet 197 thousand on Cain Velasquez to beat Junior dos Santos.

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 12:36 PM   #54 (permalink)
HadouKEN
MMA Fanatic

HadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
You seriously brought up Nate Campbell? As if he was a worthy opponent?

Manny took the harder fight in JMM when he easily could have taken Bradley which is the much easier fight. What am I missing here? Manny isn't afraid to lose and never has been. He fights that way also. He is there to put on a show.

You got me. I know nothing of boxing. Clearly you are an expert.
Nate Campbell was the reigning IBF, WBO and WBA Super World Lightweight champion when Pac fought David Diaz. So please explain to me how David Diaz was ranked higher than him or the bigger challenge.

You are missing a lot of things. One Manny did not beat Bradley easily. That fight was close. Timothy Bradley took away Manny's best weapon aka the left handed and won at least 5 rounds. He made Manny miss a lot and he hit Manny with multiple combinations. This was with two broken ankles, please explain to me how Manny beat him easily. Bradley was not the much easier fight because Bradley is a YOUNG fighter who can cut off the ring and throw his punch in combinations. Marquez was damn near 40, Marquez knocking Pacquiao doesn't justify that at all. Pac got knocked out because of the way he fights and Marquez is a good counter puncher. If you can't see that you are just blind to cold hard facts.

I never said I was an expert, but I truly believe you are biased you defend Manny at all costs even when you have facts that say otherwise.
HadouKEN is offline   Reply With Quote