MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Floyd Mayweather bet 197 thousand on Cain Velasquez to beat Junior dos Santos.

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 01:05 PM   #63 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HadouKEN View Post
Larry Merchant (a well known biased Pac fan even disputes Compu box)

"A lot of people were using CompuBox to support why Pacquiao won the fight. Do you think CompuBox is really a good tool for people to judge whether or not one guy won a fight?"

"I think it's a tool, I think it's a quantitative tool and not a qualitative tool in the sense that it can somewhat accurately show who is throwing the most punches and maybe it gets close on who is landing the most punches. I don't think it can measure the quality of punches, normally. It is just a tool and it is usually the guy who throws the most punches is the aggressor and who wins the fight but it is not always the case."

http://www.queensberry-rules.com/201...-pacquiao.html
Sure, but did he say Manny didn't win going away? Or that Compustats don't always show the whole story? Does he say it was a fairly close fight?

Maybe teh stats are off. But Manny above and beyond out-landed him on any stat system. That isn't my only argument. But he clearly out-landed him. he hit him with the harder shots.

You say Bradley took away his left hand. Yet Bradley....HIMSELF said Manny hurt him a few times with his left....
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote