MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Floyd Mayweather bet 197 thousand on Cain Velasquez to beat Junior dos Santos.

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 02:20 PM   #75 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
I've never seen a guy get so thouroghly whipped in a thread and act as if he has evidence and great points.

Was it your awesome quotes from forum posters? What else have you given us? Nothing. Where as I have given you direct quotes on the fight with real people of the sport.

I can't sit here all day and school you. You can think Bradley did well. 97% of the people who watched it...Manny fans or not Manny fans said it was a straight robbery. Legends of the sport have all called it a robbery. Boxing reporters have all called it a robbery.

But you won. You really got me with quotes from boxingforum. I mean, what a slick move.
Lol... This.