MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Floyd Mayweather bet 197 thousand on Cain Velasquez to beat Junior dos Santos.

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 02:29 PM   #77 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote me to where I said Nate Campbell wasn't ranked high.

I believe I said holding belts doesn't mean you are the most worthy guy out there.

Maybe you can quote some random post at boxingforum that has nothing to do with anything and then dance like you did something.

I never said Nate Campbell wasn't ranked higher. I said he wasn't that worthy of the fight. He lost several times before that to ok fighters. He was ranked so high just because he had the belts. Which he won in a very close fight. He wasn't some beast of a fighter at the time.

But you can make up things that I said and then beat your chest like you said something worthy of anything. That is pretty much what you do.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote