MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: Nick Diaz doesn't return my calls or texts

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 01:30 PM   #137 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
You of all people know how much I despise Nick Diaz and want him gone from the sport, so I won't even go into that.

But it pisses me off when people say that fans like Toxic and myself are "idiots" because we want to see a guy fight for the title that has actually earned it. Hendricks has beaten Pierce, Fitch, Koscheck, and Kampmann. That's one of the more impressive streaks at Welterweight, especially considering how stacked that division is. Diaz is first of all, coming off of a loss. Second of all, he's coming off a suspension. I know that this isn't Diaz's fault. GSP asked for this fight, and Dana, who is apparently now obsessed with money, thought it would be okay to give a title shot to a guy who doesn't deserve anything but failure.

But just because I care about the legitimacy of the sport and hold professionalism over personality does not make me an idiot.
Well i think anyone with half a brain would realize something like that does not make a person an idiot. He is just calling you an idiot cause A. he likes Diaz or B. He has the opposite opinion from you and thus it makes him feel better to just call you and others with the same opinion an "Idiot"

Anyway you shouldnt take it seriously. It says ALOT more about him then it does about you.