MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 02:11 PM   #25514 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
I have a buddy of mine, more like a younger brother to me, going through some very rough times. His mom is batshit crazy and just makes everything worse. He got shot awhile back when he got mixed up with the wrong people and has been battling a pill addiction since he got out of hospital.
He is out on bail right now but eventually he will probably be going to jail for a little while. He gets so bad at times where is gets suicidal and I'm afraid one day he might go through with it. Stressful situation but I'm trying all I can to give my little buddy hope and get away from the people bringing him down. The kid is barely 21 years old and has been "the man of the house" since he was 15. Very sad.