MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: Nick Diaz doesn't return my calls or texts

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 06:59 PM   #147 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
I can't remember the fight too well, need to rewatch. I thought it was one of the body kicks that almost buckled BJ though.
It all started with a left kick to the body. Rory's boxing did a lot of damage after the fact, but Rory always started everything with kick boxing. He landed some serious brazilian kicks, a hard counter elbow which wobbled BJ and a big kick to the body which was what first buckled him against the fence. Rory's boxing was sick in the fight, his hooks were real tight and he got to BJ a few times, his jab looked great too.