MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 08:52 PM   #25516 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Seeing I'm the resident pseudo psychologist here's my advice.

Three things I wake up to everyday.
1.) Tmz to get the latest info on Charlie Sheen's adventures or Lyndsey's latest blow ups.
2.) Check my account balance to see if it's miraculously gone up several 0's. :P
3.) Read reddit/MMAforum for the soap opera that is of Life B Ez's.

On a more lighter note...

Life - FB is the downfall of every man who wants to play. You know they're watching you. Heck some random girl could comment on your page and your gf(s) would probably have a melt down. In the words of the great Johnny Drama. All girls are like other girls. Just like all guys are like other guys. The world is split to two groups: penises and pussies. Penises wanna run free. Pussies wanna land the penises.

Yah think I'm prolly gonna get sloshed tonight.
It hasn't been that bad since I started dating one girl. Granted it was bad there for a little while during summer and fall. But hey I just got out of a long relationship haha. Also to be fair I was a member of this board for quite a while before all the recent developments lol.

Maybe you're onto something with facebook. That might be why I was talked into making one her way of keeping tabs on me.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3