MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Your Opinion.. What does JDS need to do in the rubber match?

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2013, 02:03 AM   #25 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
It's hilarious how shit changes.

I picked Cain to win, and almost no one on here thought he would. Now I'm picking JDS to win the next one and pretty much everyone has Cain winning haha.

Controversial, but I don't feel that JDS has a lot to do to win the next fight. JDS made a lot of mistakes in that fight that he won't make again, and I think that's really the biggest change in this one. Cain won't be landing much on the feet, which will allow JDS to use his TDD and counter grappling to it's highest potential. His cardio will be better, but I'd still expect him to be out of juice if it makes it to the 4th. The difference will be that he isn't being grinded down, and it's natural cardio loss and not being put against the cage. The damage won't be coming in early and JDS should be able to do little for the first round, but as the fight progresses he gets more and more active and begins countering the wreckless strikes from Cain, ultimatley ending the fight.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner

VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote