MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Overeem, Hunt, Sapp and Sakuraba compete in tug of war and arm wrestling on Jap TV.

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2013, 02:10 AM   #20 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
The other guys have big legs as well but if you focus on the legs you can tell that Hunt pretty much had the biggest ones. At first i though Sapp was going to win but then when i looked at their legs i thought Hunt might actually have a shot. Still didnt expect him to win. Hunt is the man and if he somehow manages to get a HW title shot that would be the most surprising thing in a long time. Imagine a few years back someone saying "Hunt will have a HW title shot in 2013"
People would have laughed at him.

I completely respect that he stepped his game up since coming to the worlds biggest MMA promotion. It tends to light a fire up peoples asses.